We are looking for a high calibre Account Manager to become an integral and pro-active member of our clients team, providing first class customer service to a designated portfolio of customer accounts. The key objective is to ensure the contract performs within the agreed SLAs. You will provide support and guidance to your customers as required to ensure that projects run smoothly from development of initial concept, to mapping timelines and managing budgets, through to delivery of the end product; demonstrate high level of commercial acumen by making informed decisions with regard to selection of suppliers/sub-contractors based on cost and quality of product/service required; and oversee and manage the integration of system driven solutions and maintain using the support of the IT team and service providers.
• Proactively work to develop and grow your customer accounts through obtaining a thorough understanding of your customers’ needs and ensuring they are met, including those detailed within the SLA.
• Represent the Company at clients visits on/off site as and when required
• Strive to maximise the customers budget/company profit through identifying the most efficient production methods and smart negotiation with the chosen supplier
• Respond to customers and suppliers’ queries in a timely and effective manner
• Receive quote requests from the customer and provide accurate and detailed responses within the target response time
• Confirm, monitor and progress chase orders to ensure all work is delivered within schedule, budget and quality standards
• Manage call-offs to ensure delivery as requested
• Ensure that customers stock stored and produced is pro-actively monitored and that stock levels are maintained to a sufficient quantity to meet the agreed customers’ requirements
• Make arrangements for customers to receive specified reports as and when required
• Successfully purchase stock – the price, quality and availability of which meet the requirements confirmed by the customer
• Obtain and compare quotes from our preferred suppliers, clearly recognising commercially viable prices that will result in maximum profit.
• Monitor the progress of orders to ensure they arrive with the customer on or earlier than the delivery date originally agreed
• Manage artwork and proof submission and approval between the supplier and the client
This company is passionate about listening to every clients’ story, challenges and vision to come up with tailor-made ideas and solutions. We therefore seek an account manager within the printing industry who is passionate about what they do.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – email@example.com
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – email@example.com
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.