Our client is undergoing rapid expansion plans, and now have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Marketing Manager to enhance the brand to take them to the next level. Creating and implementing our clients marketing strategy, your overall goal will be to help grow sales and increase market share.
This innovative company offers a sophisticated, high-quality range of stylish printed products, so ideally, we are looking for someone with print or publishing experience who can hit the ground running. A strong knowledge of the industry and market trends would set you above competition.
We are looking for a confident self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team. To fit well into our client’s dynamic team, you will be an energetic individual dedicated to consistently delivering the highest quality of work.
As Creative Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Digital Asset Management system - managing artwork
• Licensing coordination
• Website control/creation (with developers)
• Web analysis (with developers)
• Online marketing (banners, boxes, promotions)
• Social media/online marketing - email shots, ppc etc
• Offline Marketing (with Sales)
• Product development
• Concept creation
• All marketing material – catalogues
Candidates must a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role, and an understanding of how small-medium size business operate, and a knowledge of how to maximise resources within this type of environment.