Our client is a substantial and high respected printing organisation with litho and digital capabilities second to none. They are now embarking on an expansion campaign that will see the formation of two new divisions and the further expansion of their print management division.
Your objective is to Plan, direct and deliver sales and profit growth. This includes the management of all resources to achieve maximum efficiency and profitability. Ensuring activities of key team members are focused on strategically growing and developing the business year on year, through a mixture of staff development, sales and marketing, introduction of new methodology and technology. Setting and achieving annual targets and objectives as identified within the budget process.
Sales and Marketing Accountabilities
• Delivering year on year sales growth
• To ensure that sales personnel activity is properly focused, pursuing and winning new business, directly and indirectly through the day to day management of both direct and indirect sales force.
• To ensure development of key accounts and be able to offer and secure ‘added value’ services, ensuring that new or different product lines are introduced to the existing customer base.
• Apply a strategic approach to the growth of the business, reviewing opportunities and driving forward growth.
• To achieve and exceed company expectations in sales, margin and net profit.
• To deliver an excellent service to all customers aiming to provide total satisfaction and customer retention.
• To gain recognition for a professional, ethical and quality assured business.
• Review, monitor and manage key internal factors which can influence the success of the business
• Continued research and analysis of marketplace, to ensure correct targeting of sectors, required resources and pricing models are applied incorporating planning and recommend any investment
• To have personal contact with top customer accounts in conjunction with the Key Account Managers in line with the strategic sales development process
Job Knowledge, Experience & Skills
• Strong level of sales skills and sales presentation skills
• Possess comprehensive and up to date knowledge of print and direct marketing products and technology
• A broad and strong knowledge of the industry and market
• Must have competent understanding of IT, Finance and other organisation skills
• Excellent man management skills