One of our biggest clients is seeking a Quality Controller with a keen eye for detail to be responsible for ensuring all deliverables are correct to the brief supplied and brand consistencies are adhered to.
The selected candidate will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. We are looking for someone who also has a good knowledge of the graphic Mac applications (illustrator, Acrobat are preferable). You must also demonstrate an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting. Experience working on a printing press, litho, flexo or gravure, and producing printing plates is a must.
Key responsibilities pertaining to the role will include:
• Check the digital artwork / proofs being produced are done to the brief supplied.
• To feedback errors to production team in a timely manner.
• To use internal MIS system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure an accurate permanent asset database is maintained.
• To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record QC errors on all jobs.
• To adhere to all internal processes in place for art working
• To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
• Provide input into development of QC process based on client needs.
This position has now been filled, but has been left on our website as we have other similar vacancies to this on an ongoing basis that might interest you. More importantly, we have vacancies that are not advertised due to their confidential nature therefore it would certainly be in your interest to email your CV, as a word document, depending on which sector you are in, to :-
Head of Packaging recruitment – Greg Nelson – email@example.com
Head of Print recruitment–Neil Pearson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Paper recruitment – Gary Young – email@example.com
Board level, account management and all levels of sales vacancies –
George Thompson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our divisional heads will then email your CV internally to the consultant who specialises in your exact sector, for example a category of packaging is cartons, a category of print is print management, in fact we have over 30 specialist categories. Our specialist consultant will contact you if we have a live vacancy that matches, or contact you in the near future as soon a good match to skill set and experience becomes available.