We have an unmissable opportunity for an Account Executive to not only begin a new job, but to embark on a new journey in their career: the chance to work for one of the nation’s most highly esteemed brands, which will bring great opportunities for progression.
Working on-site with this well-established household name, the successful candidate will provide a print production service to customers for all types of publications from direct mail, leaflets, brochures with consideration of service, delivery and quality. As Account Executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of print production including data processing, personalisation, image quality, printing, press passing, proofing finishing and logistics. We are therefore looking for candidates with an in-depth knowledge of all types of print - direct mail especially.
Key roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Manage direct mail and commercial print production, ensuring quality standards and schedules are adhered to
• Liaise with external suppliers eg printers, mailing houses, paper mills, artwork agencies, couriers, distribution centres, and media, building new relationships and nurturing existing ones, gaining a thorough knowledge of the UK and European marketplace
• Create accurate schedules, packing and delivery plans, personalisation briefs for all publications as required. Monitoring and communicating project milestones and progress to ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and to agreed KPI’s.
• Check artwork and proofs for colour and content accuracy. Attend press and binding passes when required (day or night in the UK or Europe).
• Support the Print Buyer Account Manager with print procurement, for example, writing briefs, estimating, negotiating and ordering print projects.
• In conjunction with the Print Buyer Account Manager identify opportunities for continuous improvement and develop direct mail/commercial print to drive competitive advantage for the company.
We are looking for stand-out candidates, able to build and maintain long-lasting relationships; analytical thinkers and strong problem solvers; and people who can use their initiative to proactively progress work in the absence of the Team Leader.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure, appreciating deadlines, whilst remaining customer focused. Our client also expects you to be creative, and maintain a constant and vigilant awareness of business requirements and future developments, making cost and time effective proposals.