Our client has an outstanding reputation for delivering ROI-boosting marketing campaigns – through print and every other channel to market. And it’s their account managers that are front and centre in ensuring everything they do adds enormous value to their customers, making their teams essential partners in their sales and marketing success.
With exciting changes within the company, they are now looking to hire an experienced, fun-loving and driven account manager to work closely with customers and really make a difference to their campaign performance.
It’s a role that’ll give you masses of variety along with the flexibility to work on-site with customers as well as in their Glasgow office.
• Take ownership of client relationships
• Proactively advise, help and enhance your customer’s campaigns from concept to delivery
• Introduce them to innovations and improvements
• Manage projects within cost and time constraints
• On-board & grow customers through exceptional service
• Work with the procurement team to deliver competitive pricing
• Establish and maintain excellent supplier relationships
• Deliver outstanding quality and customer satisfaction
• Maintain account development plans and client MI reporting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A positive and engaging disposition
• Bags of proactivity and drive
• Sound technical knowledge across traded categories (Ideally but not exclusively digital, sheetfed, direct mail & point of sale)
• Expertise of other communication channels an advantage
Additionally, you need to be an outstanding communicator and to be able to demonstrate the ability to engage with customers at all levels to determine the best possible print management solution for the customer.