We have the opportunity for a graphics enthusiast to be at the heart of a dynamic, inspiring and future-focused team, helping to build the reputation of household-name brands around the world. If you have excellent skills in artwork, repro and retouching; if you have demonstrated the ability to lead operational teams; and if you have the capacity to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, then you could have the chance to see a product picked off a shelf, with the knowledge that you were part of that motivation.
As the Graphic Production Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overseeing of all operational activities relating to the supplying of this continuously advancing company’s goods and services.
• Manage and develop direct reporting staff
• To ensure all production work through the studio is produced to brand guidelines and agreed timings
• Monitor systems to measure performance against established standards.
• Monitor staff performance according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
• Revise staff job descriptions where necessary to increase efficiency and achievement of the company’s goals.
• Monitor, measure and report on staff training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
• Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of staff training and development objectives, purposes and achievements.
• Effective proactive liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan to meet, and to supply demand to relevant quality. Staff load balance as and when necessary.
If you have the relevant skills and knowledge ready to share with our client’s dynamic team, then we would like to hear from you.