Senior Sales Manager
Based from home office – will be responsible for the following:
• Management of Internal Staff (currently 3)
• Account Management of an well-established customer base and drive through new business sales through existing and new customers (30% new business/70% Account Management
• Complete annual budget/weekly call plan/visit reports and sales administration in-line with company expectations
• Follow up leads from website and exhibition activity
• Liaise with UK Plant Managers and Group Team members on new projects
• Present sales figures and new projects in monthly sales meetings
• Promote and present the full complete company product portfolio
• Attend UK manufacturing plants on regular basis for management of internal staff and liaise with production teams
• Report on competitor activity and general market place information
• Manage UK exhibitions and UK marketing activity
Customer Service Team x 2, Technical Support x 1
Reporting to: UK Managing Director
Key Interfaces: Commercial Group Director, UK Plant Managers, UK Accounts, Group Plants and subsidiaries. You will also be required from time to time to work across Group Team members on certain projects.
The role of the Senior Sales Manager is to manage and develop an established customer base in line with joint business plan and budget set with the UK Managing Director. This will include regular customer visits to promote the full range of products which includes Aerosol Valves, Spray Caps/Actuators, Perfumery Pumps and filling machinery.
The position is home based although you will be expected to travel to and work from UK manufacturing plants on a regular basis to manage internal staff responsible for, sales meetings as well as other sales & customer internal visits.
There will be some basic Marketing activity required within your role.
This is a proactive Senior Sales Management role and an important position with the Group of Companies with direct responsibility in contributing to the growth of the company.
With good planning skills you will utilise your time effectively to minimise travel and maximise customer visits. There is some expectations that you will be required to stay away from home as the customer base is Nationwide.
You will be responsible for maintain discipline within the office and that tasks are adhered to and completed in a timely manner, you will also prioritise and plan your own workload as well as support those you are responsible for.
As manufacturing is also in Europe you will be required to travel when necessary for technical team, customer visits and audits.