We are on the search for an Account Manager driven by a love of print, and who has a passion for getting the best results for their clients to join a long established and extremely well-funded printing company.
We are looking for someone who can bring a positive energy to every day working life, and deal with candidates in an efficient and friendly manner, helping to put our client’s reputation in terms of customer service above all competitors.
As a pioneer in the large format/POS/exhibition sector, our client is ideally looking for someone from a similar background, however all candidates with a successful background in a client services role within the printing industry will be considered.
• Enter and process quotes subsequent to initial enquiries.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
• Chase and close quotes to turn into orders.
• Enter orders when required.
• Liaise with external sales people to action their and their customers’ requirements.
• Liaise with production department to agree customers required delivery requirements.
• Liaise with studio for artwork to gain customer approval.
• Manage customer’s expectations on delivery and product.
• Clearly communicate and at all times keep the customer informed.
• Liaise with fitting/projects department when graphics require fitting.
• Liaise with despatch and confirm delivery schedule to customers